You agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you disagree with our terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. Materials contain on our website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User Behavior
Unless you take explicit written permission from cyberinitiation by writing an email to [email protected], you are not allowed to:
- Use, modify, or copy any material.
- use any content on the CYBERINITIATION website for commercial purposes or any kind public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on a cyberinitiation website
- removal of any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- Transferring the materials to another person or “mirroring” the materials on any other server.
CYBERINITIATION does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the material provided on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall cyberinitation or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the cyberinitiation Internet site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the cyberinitiation website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. cyberinitiation does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. cyberinitiation may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. Make any commitment to update the materials.
Cyberinitiation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for any contents of any such linked site. The injection of any link does not imply endorsement by Cyberinitiation of the Site. Using any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
The laws of Delhi shall govern any claim relating to Cyberinitiation’s website without regard to its conflict of law provisions Terms and Conditions apply to the use of a website.
Cookies are files on our website with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Our website Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can change settings in your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you refuse to accept the cookies, you may not be able to use some sections of our Site.
- cyberinitiation collects and uses personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- cyberinitiation We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- cyberinitiation will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and wherever appropriate.
- cyberinitiation’s data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used to the extent necessary for those purposes; it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- cyberinitiation will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.